Re: The Teuchter Car

Unread postby jatkinson » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:32 pm

pfft thats not dirty ...

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:08 am

I agree. That's almost clean compared to how it is now...
The problem with the world is the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Please note I'm not accepting Facebook friend requests as I'm an anti-social bint at the best of times and Facebook makes me more so :green:

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Sun May 07, 2017 10:30 am

Oh deary me...

The problem with the world is the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Please note I'm not accepting Facebook friend requests as I'm an anti-social bint at the best of times and Facebook makes me more so :green:

lowered-punto
Tech God
Tech God

Unread postby lowered-punto » Sun May 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Well Shit and I got rid of the spare set you gave to me

Stuart
Forum god
Forum god

Unread postby Stuart » Sun May 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Ah... that's not so Good, dis something hit you or did you hit something?

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Mon May 08, 2017 5:17 pm

lowered-punto wrote:Well Shit and I got rid of the spare set you gave to me

Wrong coloured insert though and that's why I passed them off on to you. Those were chrome and I have the light grey

Stuart wrote:Ah... that's not so Good, dis something hit you or did you hit something?

It was a pheasant taking flight at just the wrong moment. less than a mile from home as well. The headlight was cracked though so not surprised it smashed it. And I'd been debating replacing it this year anyway as it was beginning to bug me

And no I didn't collect the dead bird :lol:

lowered-punto
Tech God
Tech God

Unread postby lowered-punto » Tue May 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Well there are 2 Grande in u pull it 1 had both lights the other had passenger side can grab them if your in a pinch

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Thu May 11, 2017 9:16 am

Tis done now and back to looking how it should do. Thanks though

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Hmmnn, been a while since I updated this. Car passed it's MOT last month with no advisories although it did need new glow plugs as one had gone. It now needs a new brake light but that's a very cheap and easy issue to fix which will be done asap as the little orange warning light annoys me.

The winter steelies got shot-blasted earlier this month for me to paint however the weather just hasn't played ball so they're rusting in the shed for now just waiting for me to attack them with a wire brush. I'm hoping the rain will finally clear this week in which case I'll be using up some of my annual leave but if not I'll put up the event shelter next weekend and get on with it. Otherwise it could be winter before I get it done.

lowered-punto
Tech God
Tech God

Unread postby lowered-punto » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Why not get the steels powder coated will last ages and is salt resistant

Return to “Projects”